May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

 

Doodle 4 Google

This is just too cute, and I wanted to bookmark it for myself and also share it.

In a nutshell, what I like about this is that a major corporation is asking kids to share their imagination and dreams, and then amplifying it out to the world (I guess that's one of the advantages of being a major media corporation). Hmmm, that's the first time I've thought of Google as big media -- I guess since they don't have TV stations, etc, they don't fit the normal definition, but with acquisitions of things like YouTube (and of course being the ubiquitous search engine), they're certainly grabbing a lot of eyeballs now....

chant/prayer/mantra: allow your children's dreams to become real, and just maybe they can put this world's nightmares to rest.


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter