May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Monday, June 9, 2008

 

A great model/argument for considering our response to global climate change

Here's a great video by johnq5.



I would only argue that the columns and rows are not discrete and binary, but are a continuum. The truth about the amount of climate devastation potentially coming upon us is not an on/off thing, not is our pre-emptive response to it. Presently, my guess is that we're doing about 5-10% of what could actually be done, perhaps less, so it feels like we're still in his column B, unfortunately.

You can probably guess my prayer for the day -- that we hustle our buns over to column A right quick.

pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter