May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

 

Ethanol, and other combustible fuels, making me angry

I am mad as heck about so much government money and effort and planning going to get yet another combustible fuel for internal combustion engines.

Can't we kill the internal combustion engine soon? We have other PROVEN electrical engine technologies that could be charged with electricity from much more efficient power plants, using either fossil fuels, nuclear, or other alternative fuels. Or we could just charge straight from solar on our rooftops.

INSTEAD, the people in the energy industry are clinging desperately to the idea that you and I be going to the pump somewhere to get fuel from them, and burn it in an outdated automobile.

End of Post.

chant/prayer/mantra: Straighten up and fly right.


pax hominibus,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter