May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Saturday, October 1, 2005

 

What genre of music are the Easybeats?

music: The Easybeats - Friday on My mind, and now Talking Heads covering Take Me to the River

colors: still brown-tones, with a twinge of plum

mood: groggy

thoughts: This band came out with one big hit and a few albums in the mid-late sixties: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Easybeats. What kind of genre are they? It's not really early psychedlia. Turtles, Animals, Paul Revere and the Raiders, etc? Anybody got any ideas?

chant/prayer/mantra:
washing me down, washing me down

today is a big day,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter