May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

 

How I Trick Firefox

.
Poor Firefox. I'm giving it a bit of an ego problem.



















When I go to shut down my computer (which doesn't have hibernate for some reason), if I have open tabs in Firefox and want to save them, I just Ctrl+Alt+Del to bring up the task manager, and end the Firefox.exe process, then shut down. When I reboot and open Firefox the next day, the tabs are still there, but Firefox thinks it messed up. I like features like this. More applications should have fail-safes built into them where they remember exactly what they were doing.


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter