May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

 

Merry Xmas

.
 Today, I worked back through two months of mostly-read email to look for stragglers, and came across one with a link to wordle.net.  I went there and pasted in the text from my Christ, Krishna, Buddha class term paper, and made some word clouds.

If you want to read the paper in its entirety, just send me an email or leave a comment.  For those of you who know me on facebook, I left it as a note, but it's a lot easier to read in .pdf format, and I plan to rewrite it to include a glossary of a lot of the unfamiliar terms.


.


.


lyrics: "i'm looking through you.  where did you go? i thought i knew you.  what did i know?"
i'm looking through you, by the beatles.

colors: rainbow, red, and green.

mood: okay.

chant/prayer/mantra: keep on keeping on, and we'll make it.


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter