May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

 

The internet is recommending that I buy a larger vehicle for my own protection

From my results after taking an online test at www.realage.com:


Lifestyle
CONSIDER BUYING A MID- TO LARGE-SIZE MOTOR VEHICLE WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR NEXT PURCHASE.

The small size of your motor vehicle makes your RealAge older. A large motor vehicle provides more protection in a serious accident than does a small motor vehicle.

ACTION PLAN:
  • Consider buying a mid- to large-size motor vehicle when you make your next purchase.
  • Check Consumer Reports to determine how the motor vehicles that you are interested in perform in crash tests.
  • Although driving a mid- to large-size motor vehicle would make your RealAge younger, the size is not as important as the routine use of seat belts and air bag protection.


  • They asked if my primary vehicle was a small, mid-sized, or large car. Um, if I'm a cyclist, should I buy a larger bike?

    go get a big car right now,
    joel

    Comments:
    I'm surprised they don't supply you with the number of a Hummer dealer while they are at it!! =P
     
    Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    free page hit counter