May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Monday, June 3, 2013

 

Who can't be in my heaven

You know who can't exist in my heaven?

Among others, people who hate other people because of who and how they love. 

For three reasons:
  1. Because the hate, and the inequity they are attached to makes them too grankly* to enjoy heaven or even to notice and experience it.
  2. Because it makes a hostile atmosphere.  Heaven'd be a pretty hellish place if people could be there hating.
  3. And most importantly, because it's a lot easier to get some people to stop hating other people, than to get some other people to stop loving people.  Not to mention it's better to promote love than to condemn it.  The world needs love.

    *grumpy + cranky + prickly = "grankly"
I'm going to bed for now.  Maybe I'll elaborate further.  Does this require further elaboration??

Love your neighbor.  Love yourself.
Amen.

pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter