May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Monday, July 30, 2012

 

Letter Sent Regarding Rainbow Toe-socks

Dear Injinji Representative,

Imagine you are 6'5" tall with men's size 14 shoes.

Then go to this page:
http://www.injinjistore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=IS&Product_Code=TRAINBOW

Try to order socks in size XL.

Words cannot convey my frustration and disappointment that your store has these socks available in size S, M, and L, but size XL are not in stock.  Please tell me this is only temporary, and then let me know as soon as they are availablein size XL.  Because of my size, I spend my whole damn life wearing socks that are whitegreybrownor black, and I finally found these socks, and your store allowed me to get all the way to the "Purchase" button before saying it was out of stock.  Today at REI, I saw these socks that would go well with my barefoot running shoes.  They had about 50 pairs of size small, about 50 pairs of size medium, about 25 pairs of large, and 0 size XL.

Why can't big people have nice colorful clothes????
Thank you in advance for your attention in this matter.

[Joel adds: I know this is a first-world problem.  I wish everybody could have socks available to them, and rainbow toe socks at that.]
pax hominibus, agape to all, joel

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter