May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

 

Joe Gerstandt on flying your freak flag




Do you know who you are?
Do you know what you are here for?  purpose, calling
Do you know what your gift is?
Wrestle with these if you want to live a life of truth.
Is there any evidence?  If this is who I claim to be, am I acting accordingly?  Am I doing something different?  Am I downplaying playing it safe?
Freaks love to find other freaks.  Others won't know how to respond.  You'll scare some people by confronting them with your own freedom.
Difference is the genesis of conflict, and conflict is the genesis of change.
Be willing to be different.  There is no progress without deviance.
Your odd piece of the puzzle will provoke the future that we want together.
You are now free to fly your freak flag.


Been so busy lately.  Will post something more meaningful later in life.

pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter