May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

 

A Very Informative Article about how Hemp Growing Being Legalized can Adversely Affect Active Cannabis Growing

This article is wonderfully informative and interesting.  I hope that someday soon, for the planet's sake and the peoples' sake, hemp will be legalized, if nothing else.  It is an amazing plant, that is easy for any person with ten minutes of training to differentiate from active cannabis.

lyrics: "Legalize it, and I will advertise it."  -Peter Tosh 
colors: green, and not sticky. 
mood: okay, agitated. 
chant/prayer/mantra: "Your name, my mantra." -Tracy Chapman 

pax hominibus, agape to all, joel

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter