May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Thursday, April 6, 2006

 

Do it yourself EYE SURGERY!!!

music: PJ Harvey - Is This Desire?

colors: purple white black

mood: cracking up hilarity

thoughts: the site linked to above. wow. the picture drawing makes me really question this apparently real site, especially the part in step three where they say "Don't Blink!" At $99.95 it sounds too good to be true -- I wonder why doctors charge so much more for the same procedure?

chant/prayer/mantra:
be in the now. stick our laser in your eye, for much cheaper than a doctor.

pax hominibus,
joel

"And so, Theodore Donald Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean"

Comments:
If that's real, that is seriously messed up. It can't be real...can it?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter